Sorry, class cancelled due to lack of sign-ups by deadline
June 12, 9:30 $20 Applying Quilt Binding, This class will teach you how to put binding on your quilts, table runners, blankets. For those that have taken out recent quilting classes, and those coming up, this would be the best class to teach you how to finish.
Supply list: Sewing Machine, cord & foot control
- Bring with you cut fabric for binding 2 1/2” wide and the width of fabric 42” to 44” enough to go all the way around your quilt and with extra length for corners, stitching together and ending. Bring with you a quilt ready for binding, quilted and squared up
- Pins or wonder clips
- 1/4” quilt foot with guide
- Open toe foot
- Universal sewing needle 80/12 or 90/12
- Thread for stitching, color to match quilt or binding
- Scissors, ruler and marking pen
- Binding tool, if you do not have one S&R will have them to sell
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!