Joan Friedrich, Baby Lock Sewing Ambassador will be our teacher and will furnish fabric kits for the retreat. Fabric Kits are covered in your fee. Feet kits are not and are required. Lunch is covered in the fee.
The Imagine & Enlighten owners have a 6-pack of special feet available to own. If you do not have them you will need to purchase them by March 1st to enable them to be shipped in before the event. Because we have special feet kit pricing for this event, you will need to call the store to order. You will attend Day 1, March 15 at a cost of $89.
Evolve, Evolution, Ovation and Triumph 8-thread serger owners will need to have either the 16-22 piece or 29 Piece foot kits For the Triumph. Your cost for the event for all 3-days is $200. Because we have special feet kit pricing for this event, you will need to call the store to order.
What to bring to class:
- Your Baby Lock Serger, foot control and all accessories that came with your serger.
- The 16, 22 or 26 piece foot kit for the 8-thread sergers
- The 6 or 8 piece foot kit for the 4-thread sergers
- 4-Spools white serger thread
- The sewing table for the 8-thread sergers and screws. (if you have the alternate table with the 4 holes bring it.
- The larger screwdriver that came in the accessory pouch to adjust the attachments
- Double-sided tape for taping samples on the stitch pages
- Red magic marker
- Double-eyed needle (we have them for sale)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!