Beginning Quilting Class:This class is designed for the beginner quilter. For each class we will learn to cut fabric for each block and piece them together for each quilt block. We will be learning a new block each week. The fifth week we will learn how to sandwich, sash and bind your quilt.
Class 1: May 30 9:30-11:30 $20 Due to illness, this course will be moved down one week and begin June 6th
Class 2: June 6 9:30-11:30 $20
Class 3: June 13 9:30-11:30 $20
Class 4: June 20 9:30-11:30 $20
Class 5: June 27 9:30-12:30 $30 If you need the finish class sign up before you finish Class 4 in the store. This is for the sashing & binding.
Bring your sewing machine (in good working order), foot control, ¼” foot, regular sewing foot and all the little tools and things in your accessory case. A pack of 80/12 Quilting Needles
Notions you will bring each week to use:
- Rotary cutter and Scissors
- Quilter's Cut 'n Press
- 11"x11" Grid
- Cutting Edge 6.5 x 6.5 square ruler
- Cutting Edge 6.5 x 18.5 in ruler
- Darice Mini Crafting Iron
- Sewing thread to match your fabric choice
- 5 different coordinating ½ yard cuts of fabric
- ½ yard for strips in between the blocks
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!