Vintage Chic combines the nostalgic look of hand embroidery but with today’s technology. It’s vintage like your great-grandmother’s hand stitched linens but it’s also relevant and popular for today’s fashions. You’ve seen the look at big box retailers—on men’s wear, women’s apparel and even teens’ and baby accessories.
Until now you’ve not been able to mimic this look with an embroidery machine. But when you attend the Vintage Chic event, you’ll learn how to create this look on your own!
Unmask the secrets to embroidering on prints, nubby knits and smooth satins.
- Bold topstitching
- Get excellent stitch formation
- Learn how to work with heavy thread and duplicate the popular matte finish
- You’ll love the open work of the stitches and enjoy the low stitch count – so fabric friendly!
- Large designs with big impact – minimal color changes mean fast stitching
- Textured patches just like in ready-wear
- This 4-hour lecture demo includes interactive student hands-on segments!
Plus Lunch! Cost only $29!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!