So sorry! This class has filled to the brim! Call the store 256-536-5696 and we will add you to our wait list so we can schedule another one!
Edge-to-Edge Quilting with your embroidery machine. AUGUST 22, 9:30-12:30. Easy-connect quilting technique, combined with specially-designed embroidery files, makes it possible for you to create edge-to-edge quilting using your home embroidery machine. The CD has files for 10 quilting designs and comes with the book & designs. You will need to bring: Your Sewing & Embroidery Machine, Your embroidery foot and cord. $65 class fee & book with designs.
Supply list for Edge to edge quilting on your Embroidery Machine that can do at least a 5.6” x 9.9” design and embroidery unit, Power cord, embroidery foot and size 12 or 14 embroidery needle, Embroidery hoop to do this size embroidery or if you have a monster magnetic hoop, or monster snap hoop bring it.
- Crib size cotton quilt batting (we have plenty in stock)
- 1 ¼ yd cotton fabric for front
- 1 ¼ yd cotton fabric for backing
- ½ yd cotton fabric for binding
- Scraps of muslin cut in 4” to 5”width strips enough to go around the whole quilt, old sheets work well too.
- 505 spray or quilt basting spray
- Marking pen
- Long tweezers
- 50 wt, quilting thread
- Pre-wound bobbins in color closely matching top thread or wind your own bobbins
- Scissors, pins, rotary cutter, 24” quilt ruler, seam ripper
- USB Memory stick to transfer your designs
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!