Little Girl’s Ruffle Twirl Skirt A Sewing Machine project (there is also one for your serger)
March 1, 5-7pm-Huntsville
April 5, 9:30-11:30-Decatur
What little girl doesn’t love a twirl skirt. Using your sewing machine, you will learn to gather using the gathering foot and how to hem using your rolled hem foot.
Supplies to bring to class:
- Your sewing machine, cord, foot control and sewing feet
- For toddler size 2T-4T you need 1 yard of cotton fabric
- About 25″ of 1″ non-roll elastic
- Thread to match your fabric
- Wide ruler 6" wide & cutting mat
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!