Romantic Patchwork Pillow, August 7, 9:30-12:30 $30;
A fun project and fits in with any décor. Who doesn’t love the soft pinks, white and grays? Pick your own romantic colors. You will learn piecing techniques, embellishing and finishing techniques in this class. A great beginning sewing project or you just want a good sewing project.
Sewing machine with 1/4” quilting foot with guide, universal foot, power cord, foot control, thread to match project, 80/12 sewing machine needles.
- (24) 2 1/2” squares from a mini Charm pack or your scraps
- Decorative trim (crochets trim, lace, ribbon) at least 13” long
- 1/3 yd. coordinating fabric (cut into 3 pieces: 8 1/2”x12 1/2” front, (2) pieces10 1/2”x 12 1/2” for back
- 2 1/2”x 12 1/2” for the band, (white in the sample)
- Buttons or other embellishments
- 12”x16” pillow form
- Scissors, pins, rotary cutter quilt ruler if you have not cut at home. Bobbin filled with matching thread.
- This will look very vintage if you use old buttons to decorate the band or an old broach, or a flower pin.
Let us sign you up now
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!