Serger Poncho with Cowl Collar, January 26, 9:30-12:30 $30
You will need:
- 2 ¼ - 3 yards fleece or cuddle fleece according to length preferred (I am 5’7” and I used 2 ½ yards in length to fall below my hips)
- 3” grosgrain ribbon to match your fabric or name tag
- Cutting mat
- Rotary cutter and straight edge ruler
- Serger clips (optional)
- Tape measure
- Tracing paper and pen/sharpie
- French curve dressmaker’s ruler if you have one (I’ll have one for you to use if not)
- 505 spray (I’ll have some if you don’t have any)
- Fraycheck or any seam sealant
- Serger (working and threaded) with matching thread for a 4 thread overlock. Bring your book and threading chart as well as serger tools, needles, pedal, etc.
- Coverstitch table if your machine converts into a coverstitch machine
- OPTIONAL decorative thread 30 wt., 1 or 2 spools for optional edge finish
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!