Stars & Stripes Quilt May 14 9:30-12:30 $30,
This is a fun one! I love the layout on this one. Learn to applique-stitch the stars; sew accurate 1/4” seams. We will be making the center in a different way that looks sharp when finished. We will learn rail fence blocks. All in one class! We will not be able to finish in this in class but, we will get the center block done and at least one each of star block and rail fence.
Supply list for the Stars & Stripes Quilt
- Your sewing machine, accessories, power cord
- 1 Jelly roll or scraps cut in 2 1/2” wide, in med, darks and lights
- Background fabric 11⁄4 yd. cut 16 squares 6.5”x 6.5”
- Stars 1⁄2 yd.
- Border 5/8 yd.
- Binding 1⁄2 yd.
- For center block: background fabric cut 8 squares 4.5 x 4.5
- Background center fabric cut 1 square 4.5 x 4.5
- From print fabric cut 4 squares at 5”x5”, from both prints.
- Rotary cutter, mat, square ruler size 6.5” square quilt ruler also a 12” quilt ruler
- Scissors and straight pins
- 1/4” foot with guide
- Seam ripper
- Thread to match fabrics, also thread to match stars
- Small iron and small ironing board,
- Heat and Bond Lite
- Scissors to cut paper
- Cotton batting a crib size or 45”x45” square, like warm and natural kind
- Backing 45”x45”
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!